More From Kendrick Meek
- "Mrs. Parks’ act of brave defiance rocked the foundation of American society and inspired generations of civil rights leaders and created a sense of hope for every American facing legal discrimination in this country."
- "Looking at affordable health care, I think it is important that we look not only at prescription drugs, but also make sure that there is a major focus on health care."
- "Making sure that health care is affordable for every American. I think that is very, very important."
More In Medical
- "And of course, identifying all human genes and proteins will have great medical significance."― Daniel Nathans
- "We don’t have the luxury of time. We spend more because of how we live, but it’s important to be with our family and friends."― Sara Blakely
- "In the Radiation Laboratory we count it a privilege to do everything we can to assist our medical colleagues in the application of these new tools to the problems of human suffering."― Ernest Lawrence