More From Kendrick Meek
- "Studies have consistently shown that financial hardship is the biggest obstacle to heterosexual marriage, yet the Republican leadership has done precious little to help address the financial hardship faced by American families."
- "Looking at affordable health care, I think it is important that we look not only at prescription drugs, but also make sure that there is a major focus on health care."
- "Making sure that health care is affordable for every American. I think that is very, very important."
More In Medical
- "The sacrifices made by veterans and their willingness to fight in defense of our nation merit our deep respect and praise – and to the best in benefits and medical care."― Sue Kelly
- "No one wants to go back to a situation where, if you have a pre-existing medical condition, you, you can be deprived of coverage. No one wants to go back to a situation where, if you get seriously ill, you can get thrown off your insurance. Seniors don’t want to go back to paying more for their prescription drugs."― David Axelrod
- "Corporate governance is a huge issue too. We don’t have women on these corporate boards. More than half of the students in law school are women, more than half of the women, I think, in medical school now are women."― Claire McCaskill