More From Ken Salazar
- "President Obama and our all-of-the-above energy strategy is the real deal. We are proud of the fact that we are importing less oil than at any time in modern history, and it has been because of the president’s vision and courage."
- "On the Native American front, we have turned a new page in the 400-year history of the interface between the American settlers of this country and the nation’s first Americans. That’s included a new relationship where the sovereignty of tribes is in fact recognized."
- "I don’t think anyone can speculate what will happen with respect to oil prices and gas prices because they are set on the global economy."
More In Power
- "Arbitrary power is like most other things which are very hard, very liable to be broken."― Abigail Adams
- "Whether we like it or not, men have more of the offices, more of the higher jobs, more of the seats in Congress. Men need to re-examine what their power is. We need to understand how to use it."― James Hillman
- "Under the administration of George W. Bush, you will recall, federal spending grew pretty significantly. At the same time, the number of people directly employed by the federal government shrank. One of the factors that explained the difference was contracting."― Thomas Frank