More From Ken Kesey
- "The Grateful Dead are our religion. This is a religion that doesn’t pay homage to the God that all the other religions pay homage to."
- "People don’t want other people to get high, because if you get high, you might see the falsity of the fabric of the society we live in."
- "Loved. You can’t use it in the past tense. Death does not stop that love at all."
More In Funny
- "The misconception is that standup comics are always on. I don’t know any really funny comics that are annoying and constantly trying to be funny all the time."― Joe Rogan
- "I think it’s so funny when people think they can’t control a movie star. They can. We’re just women, you know."― Esther Williams
- "I’m not a very serious person. You know how they say that clowns are very funny in public and are really sad at home? I’m really kind of stupid at home and more serious in public."― Roland Joffe