More From Ken Blanchard
- "For a manager to be perceived as a positive manager, they need a four to one positive to negative contact ratio."
- "In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people… they no longer can lead solely based on positional power."
- "I absolutely believe in the power of tithing and giving back. My own experience about all the blessings I’ve had in my life is that the more I give away, the more that comes back. That is the way life works, and that is the way energy works."
More In Teacher
- "Shop often, shop hard, and spend for the best stuff available – logic dictates that you can make delicious food only with delicious ingredients."― Mario Batali
- "In the academic world, most of the work that is done is clerical. A lot of the work done by professors is routine."― Noam Chomsky
- "I have no confidence issues with the impact or the quality of the music. No one in hip-hop, before this point and to this point, with all due respect, has done this."― Mos Def