More From Ken Blanchard
- "In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people… they no longer can lead solely based on positional power."
- "For a manager to be perceived as a positive manager, they need a four to one positive to negative contact ratio."
- "I absolutely believe in the power of tithing and giving back. My own experience about all the blessings I’ve had in my life is that the more I give away, the more that comes back. That is the way life works, and that is the way energy works."
More In Teacher
- "I watch too much cable, I admit. Day after day it gets frustrating. Yesterday I watched as someone called legislation to prevent teacher layoffs a bailout – but I know that’s not a view held by many, nor were the views I was frustrated about."― Robert Gibbs
- "It’s not the teaching, it’s the learning."― Sly Stone
- "There’s always someone asking you to underline one piece of yourself – whether it’s Black, woman, mother, dyke, teacher, etc. – because that’s the piece that they need to key in to. They want to dismiss everything else."― Audre Lorde