More From Ken Blanchard
- "In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people… they no longer can lead solely based on positional power."
- "I absolutely believe in the power of tithing and giving back. My own experience about all the blessings I’ve had in my life is that the more I give away, the more that comes back. That is the way life works, and that is the way energy works."
- "For a manager to be perceived as a positive manager, they need a four to one positive to negative contact ratio."
More In Teacher
- "We should not run away from religious teachings. We should run to them."― James Carville
- "There is no teacher, living or past, who can give us the actual understanding of Truth. A teacher can only put our feet upon the path and point the way. That is all. It is wholly dependent on the individual to make his way to Truth."― Paul Twitchell
- "If a teacher does not involve himself, his values, his commitments, in the course of discussion, why should the students?"― Paul Wellstone