More From Ken Blanchard
- "For a manager to be perceived as a positive manager, they need a four to one positive to negative contact ratio."
- "I absolutely believe in the power of tithing and giving back. My own experience about all the blessings I’ve had in my life is that the more I give away, the more that comes back. That is the way life works, and that is the way energy works."
- "In the past a leader was a boss. Today’s leaders must be partners with their people… they no longer can lead solely based on positional power."
More In Teacher
- "A teacher enlarges people in all sorts of ways besides just his subject matter."― Wallace Stegner
- "When people lack teachers, their tendencies are not corrected; when they do not have ritual and moral principles, then their lawlessness is not controlled."― Xun Zi
- "If you become a teacher, by your pupils you’ll be taught."― Oscar Hammerstein II