More From Kelly Osbourne
- "Women are so unforgiving of themselves. We don’t recognize our own beauty because we’re too busy comparing ourselves to other people."
- "I feel good in my own skin because I’ve accepted the fact that I’m me. That’s what’s so great about being alive and being on this planet: Everybody’s different."
- "I’m an emotional eater. When I get upset, my diet goes out the window."
More In Music
- "Music is my living. I enjoy selling my music."― James Taylor
- "Hip-hop’s always reached out to kids. If you look at the last 10 big albums it might seem ironic. But when I look at the history of this music it’s always had a lot of positivity."― LL Cool J
- "There’s nothing like music to relieve the soul and uplift it."― Mickey Hart