More From Kelly Osbourne
- "I’m an emotional eater. When I get upset, my diet goes out the window."
- "I feel good in my own skin because I’ve accepted the fact that I’m me. That’s what’s so great about being alive and being on this planet: Everybody’s different."
- "Women are so unforgiving of themselves. We don’t recognize our own beauty because we’re too busy comparing ourselves to other people."
More In Music
- "I’ve accomplished enough with the music that I haven’t had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate."― Eminem
- "The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives – the death of genuine feeling, the death of inspired response, the awareness that makes it possible to feel the pain or the glory of other men in yourself."― Norman Cousins
- "It didn’t even occur to me that I’m the last person in the world who should play salsa or Brazilian music."― David Byrne