More From Kelly Osbourne
- "They are the only people in the world who I can truly trust and rely on. Touring gets really lonely. I guess I have friends around me but when you’re paying them can they ever really be true friends?"
- "Pilates is amazing, my posture is so much better and I’m even starting to get muscles on my tummy – it’s incredible."
- "I’m an emotional eater. When I get upset, my diet goes out the window."
More In Music
- "Music is part of the life of fashion, too."― Karl Lagerfeld
- "I began to exercise a lot of cinematic muscle with the precepts I had learned in the New York art world. Film was intriguing. I began to think of art as elitist; film was not."― Kathryn Bigelow
- "I’ve studied various schools of thought… I acknowledge that some Muslims consider music prohibited, but I’ve found a lot of evidence from the life of the Prophet to show that he allowed certainly, but even encouraged, music at certain times."― Cat Stevens