More From Kelly Clarkson
- "I put on the Hank Williams and the Patsy Cline and the Rosemary Clooney on vinyl – I’m not trying to be some cool indie-rock person, I just love the way it sounds – and throw on a T-shirt and jeans. In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans."
- "I still watch ‘Idol,’ and it’s still the No. 1 show, so obviously I’m not the only one who loves to sit at home and be entertained."
- "I have a big fear of change, or negative change, anyway. I’m basically the same person I was when I won ‘Idol,’ or when I was 10."
More In Movies
- "I’ve managed to do movies and still keep a lifestyle where I can go to ballgames, go to a grocery store like everybody else."― Chris Evans
- "I can’t do the same movies all my life. I’m conscious of that. But it’s a trade-off. ‘Dear John’ allowed me to do movies I’ve wanted to do. You learn to balance it out. I’m still learning. Only now am I getting to do the kinds of movies that I have wanted to do. So it’s a steady climb. You don’t jump into a Soderbergh film."― Channing Tatum
- "Look, at the same time that I don’t want to be a celebrity, I understand that when you make movies you put yourself out in the public eye. I’d be a baby and a fool to be like, ‘Why are there cameras taking pictures of me?’ when I’m on a billboard for a movie. I think that’s a very absurd concept."― Jonah Hill