More From Kelly Clarkson
- "I put on the Hank Williams and the Patsy Cline and the Rosemary Clooney on vinyl – I’m not trying to be some cool indie-rock person, I just love the way it sounds – and throw on a T-shirt and jeans. In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans."
- "My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what’s keeping my head above the water."
- "I’m actually not a big fan of the word hope. I think it’s a depressing word. I don’t want to hope – I want to know. Like I don’t hope there’s a God, I know there’s a God."
More In Movies
- "Film spectators are quiet vampires."― Jim Morrison
- "But in a turbulent environment the change is so widespread that it just routes around any kind of central authority. So it is best to manage the bottom-up change rather than try to institute it from the top down."― Kevin Kelly
- "Reality TV looks more like America than movies do."― Gabrielle Union