More From Kelly Clarkson
- "If I can wake up everyday before I die and know that I don’t have to serve anyone food or drinks, I will be happy!"
- "I just had my 30th birthday and we went turkey shooting. It’s what I wanted to do, so we went."
- "My friends and family are my support system. They tell me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear and they are there for me in the good and bad times. Without them I have no idea where I would be and I know that their love for me is what’s keeping my head above the water."
More In Movies
- "I’m amazed that movies ever get finished at all – much less come out good once in a while. It’s an awful lot of work and it can go wrong a thousand different ways."― Rick Baker
- "My dream remains to inform and entertain through fiction in the form of novels and movies that compete in the marketplace of ideas."― Jerry B. Jenkins
- "I don’t think Hollywood was trying to do anything with me. In fact, they lost interest pretty quick. I think I got lucky, briefly, in the ’90s, and it just so happened that those movies were the opportunities that came my way. Then it just kind of stopped."― Janeane Garofalo