More From Keanu Reeves
- "I mean, I went to a Catholic boys’ school for a year, but that was to play hockey. Religion class was quite contentious for me."
- "I’ve been pleased to work with so many wonderful stars through the years. This has been an amazing journey. I hope it continues."
- "Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things."
More In Marriage
- "The problem for those who assert biblical authority in support of traditional definitions of marriage is that one could, with equal validity, assert that the lending of money or certain kinds of haircuts are forbidden by God, or that slavery and the subjugation of women are authorized by the Lord."― Jon Meacham
- "What we need are not prohibitory marriage laws, but a reformed society, an educated public opinion which will teach individual duty in these matters."― Alfred Russel Wallace
- "Simply racing a Formula 1 car is an achievement."― Sebastian Vettel