More From Katy Perry
- "I still have a spiritual base and a spiritual foundation. And my conversation with God is very open-ended. I pray for humility, honestly, because it’s very easy to be caught up in this world."
- "Not to sound overly cheesy but I really appreciate the freedom we have in America – especially as a female."
- "I’m kind of a good girl – and I’m not. I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That’s what the stories in my music do."
More In Music
- "After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."― Aldous Huxley
- "I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album."― Lil Wayne
- "You have to be willing to deal with the ups and downs of the music, the ups and downs of the audience."― Billy Corgan