More From Katy Perry
- "I sacrifice in my love life and my social life, but those things will be there in three or four years. This is a really important time in my life. I can’t just be the girl who sang ‘I Kissed a Girl.’ I have to leave a legacy."
- "The press is just not your friend when it comes to a marriage. That’s why we didn’t sell the pictures of our wedding, and we got offered millions of dollars for them, millions."
- "You have to spend a lot to make a lot. It’s not like I’m sitting on top of a pile of money."
More In Change
- "Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it."― Niels Bohr
- "If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle."― Hillary Clinton
- "Change your thoughts and you change your world."― Norman Vincent Peale