More From Katy Perry
- "I sacrifice in my love life and my social life, but those things will be there in three or four years. This is a really important time in my life. I can’t just be the girl who sang ‘I Kissed a Girl.’ I have to leave a legacy."
- "I think sometimes when children grow up, their parents grow up. Mine grew up with me. We coexist. I don’t try to change them anymore, and I don’t think they try to change me."
- "Oh, I will always be honest with my music. The records are black boxes for me. Like if you want to know who I am, my views, my perspective, things I love, things I hate, my convictions, my anthems. I’ve never let people’s opinions affect the way I write."
More In Change
- "In terms of filming, yes, it really does feel over now. There’s a real sense of freedom now. It’s a good time to finish, I think. As much as I’m going to miss it I’m ready to move on and do different things."― Rupert Grint
- "If you continually write and read yourself as a fiction, you can change what’s crushing you."― Jeanette Winterson
- "If any man claims the Negro should be content… let him say he would willingly change the color of his skin and go to live in the Negro section of a large city. Then and only then has he a right to such a claim."― Robert Kennedy