More From Katy Perry
- "I’m either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my life."
- "I’m not defined by where I came from. I never took part in the rules and hatred that sometimes go along with religion. But if my parents are happy with what they believe, then I’m happy to stay out of their way. We agree to disagree."
- "I still have a spiritual base and a spiritual foundation. And my conversation with God is very open-ended. I pray for humility, honestly, because it’s very easy to be caught up in this world."
More In Money
- "That’s the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they’d be like, ‘Yeah, big deal. I’d eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you’re pulling down.’"― Jim Carrey
- "Management is about arranging and telling. Leadership is about nurturing and enhancing."― Tom Peters
- "Money: power at its most liquid."― Mason Cooley