More From Katy Perry
- "I think sometimes when children grow up, their parents grow up. Mine grew up with me. We coexist. I don’t try to change them anymore, and I don’t think they try to change me."
- "You have to spend a lot to make a lot. It’s not like I’m sitting on top of a pile of money."
- "I fall in love every time. And I don’t really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard."
More In Money
- "Drug prohibition has caused gang warfare and other violent crimes by raising the prices of drugs so much that vicious criminals enter the market to make astronomical profits, and addicts rob and steal to get money to pay the inflated prices for their drugs."― Michael Badnarik
- "Sites need to be able to interact in one single, universal space."― Tim Berners Lee
- "There was one thing my daddy wouldn’t tolerate in any shape, form or fashion, and that was being unkind or rude to somebody. That was just very important to my folks. And as it turns out, that was a legacy that he left me that money can’t buy, is how to be able to treat people."― Paula Deen