More From Katy Perry
- "If you like my music, great, and if you don’t, whatever. I’m going to keep making it either way."
- "I’m kind of a good girl – and I’m not. I’m a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I’m a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That’s what the stories in my music do."
- "Unfortunately, I think a lot of people are affected more by the idea of fame than the actual work ethic involved. A lot of them just want to be reality TV-type people who don’t do anything."
More In Money
- "We are telling the American people to have patience, courage, resolve and determination."― Muammar al-Gaddafi
- "You know, people make a lot of money talking about me, don’t they?"― Hillary Clinton
- "First of all, what in this world does not revolve around money? But money is a big part of film, unlike a lot of other art forms."― Spike Lee