More From Katy Perry
- "Sometimes if you want to achieve something great, there will be curveballs. You just have to dodge them every once in a while."
- "The press is just not your friend when it comes to a marriage. That’s why we didn’t sell the pictures of our wedding, and we got offered millions of dollars for them, millions."
- "I got a fantastic person to work me out and get me into really good shape."
More In Money
- "There’s nothing in the First Amendment that even remotely talks about spending money for political contests, and to say that an individual can spend as much of his or her own money as he or she wants constitutionally without any limitation, I think is just absurd."― Arlen Specter
- "I don’t make decisions based on money."― David Duchovny
- "Banks have a new image. Now you have ‘a friend,’ your friendly banker. If the banks are so friendly, how come they chain down the pens?"― Alan King