More From Katy Perry
- "I’m either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my life."
- "I’m not defined by where I came from. I never took part in the rules and hatred that sometimes go along with religion. But if my parents are happy with what they believe, then I’m happy to stay out of their way. We agree to disagree."
- "I sacrifice in my love life and my social life, but those things will be there in three or four years. This is a really important time in my life. I can’t just be the girl who sang ‘I Kissed a Girl.’ I have to leave a legacy."
More In Money
- "You know, comics and movies, even if you take a comic and turn it into a movie, we can’t all be Joss Whedon."― Kevin Smith
- "The focus on my appearance has really surprised me. I’ve always been a size 14 to 16, I don’t care about clothes, I’d rather spend my money on cigarettes and booze."― Adele
- "My generation will actually be the first generation that is tamer than the one that came before it, and it will probably be poorer; less fun and less money."― Shia LaBeouf