More From Kathy Griffin
- "It is a challenge, with the global fame, to try to act like I put my pants on one leg at a time, when in fact I have Pippa Middleton help me put my pants on every morning. She’s my lady-in-waiting as well."
- "I don’t like doing movies, period. Movies are hard. I like TV."
- "The great thing about celebrity culture is that they can’t seem to stop themselves from displaying their ridiculous behaviour. I feel it’s my job as a serious investigative journalist to witness all kinds of behaviour and then report back to the audience through the prism of my own anger and bitterness."
More In Attitude
- "Americans are the most generous country on the planet. I’ve worked in Europe, I’ve worked in Australia. There is no where else where you get absolutely no attitude for being a foreigner. If you do your job well, they embrace you."― Hugh Jackman
- "The real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded."― Mark Zuckerberg
- "He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind."― Leonardo da Vinci