More From Kathy Griffin
- "The great thing about celebrity culture is that they can’t seem to stop themselves from displaying their ridiculous behaviour. I feel it’s my job as a serious investigative journalist to witness all kinds of behaviour and then report back to the audience through the prism of my own anger and bitterness."
- "No, I love Montreal… I think I love Montreal more than Montreal loves me… I love the food there."
- "But if something funny happens, I can’t resist. I have to tell the people."
More In Attitude
- "But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be."― Alan Watts
- "Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one."― Hans Selye
- "It really was hand-to-mouth and you can say, ‘Poor little me, how dreadful, what a deprived childhood’, but I didn’t feel that way at all. It’s all about the attitude at home."― Carol Vorderman