More From Kathryn Bigelow
- "War’s dirty little secret is that some men love it."
- "When he brought it to me four years ago, Rodney King had just arrived, I was involved in the clean-up of L.A. and I guess it was part of my experience."
- "Our film examines the heroism, courage and prowess of the Soviet submarine force in ways never seen before."
More In Music
- "I loved the Cure and Bauhaus and the Smiths. The people in my town weren’t privy to that kind of music and I got abused. I discovered the microphone to get out some of that angst."― Fred Durst
- "Music really is our daily medicine."― Evelyn Glennie
- "Hearing my songs in public freaks me out a bit. There was one restaurant I really liked in L.A., but I had to stop going there when they started playing my music. It felt kinda awkward."― Fiona Apple