More From Kathryn Bigelow
- "The Communist regime didn’t consider this to be a shining moment in history and assigned no heroism to it. They classified it as merely an accident."
- "On the other hand, I believe there’s hope, because the breakdown and the repair are happening simultaneously."
- "If there’s specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can’t change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies."
More In Music
- "I have so much music inside me I’m just trying to stay afloat. I don’t tend to write for a particular band – you have to just write the songs and then let God into the room and let the music tell you what to do."― Jack White
- "In middle school, I really didn’t have music, but in high school, I remember taking a lot of choir and drama."― Adam Lambert
- "Well-written words are music."― William Shatner