More From Kathryn Bigelow
- "I like high impact movies."
- "One of the elements in the film that really fascinated me was not to look at the world in bi-polar terms of us vs them or east vs west, which was a by-product of the Cold War."
- "I began to exercise a lot of cinematic muscle with the precepts I had learned in the New York art world. Film was intriguing. I began to think of art as elitist; film was not."
More In Music
- "I don’t think I’d ever make an album of just covers because I love writing my own music."― Taylor Swift
- "Ain’t nobody making music to not be heard and the easiest way to be heard is to be on the radio, but you should never compromise who you are, your values or your morals."― Talib Kweli
- "Many things difficult to design prove easy to performance."― Samuel Johnson