More From Katherine Jenkins
- "My music appeals in America. There is less of the purist criticism I get here. And to be a hit in the U.S… what singer doesn’t have that dream?"
- "You’re now getting a new breed of people like Il Divo and Andrea Bocelli and I think that’s why people feel less intimidated by classical music than they once did."
- "I love to listen to pop music and I admire people who do that, but I don’t think I would ever be a very good pop star. I always leave that singing voice for the shower! I wouldn’t put it out in the world!"
More In Courage
- "Part of courage is simple consistency."― Peggy Noonan
- "People assume that all artists make for terrible business people, but I’m in complete charge of my own career."― Tori Amos
- "The problem is when you are writing something in retrospective, it needs a lot of courage not to change, or you will forget a certain reality, and you will just take in consideration your view today."― Boutros Boutros-Ghali