More From Katherine Jenkins
- "I’m still a Welsh girl at heart so I’m staying in the U.K. for the Olympics, it’s such an exciting time for Britain so it’s amazing to be a part of it."
- "Growing up with my family gave me some of my best memories. I’d like to have a family of my own – slip away for a bit and do nothing but spend those early years with my children."
- "My music appeals in America. There is less of the purist criticism I get here. And to be a hit in the U.S… what singer doesn’t have that dream?"
More In Courage
- "To persevere, trusting in what hopes he has, is courage in a man."― Euripides
- "The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity."― Rollo May
- "The courage of life is often a less dramatic spectacle than the courage of a final moment; but it is no less a magnificent mixture of triumph and tragedy."― John F. Kennedy