More From Katherine Jenkins
- "My music appeals in America. There is less of the purist criticism I get here. And to be a hit in the U.S… what singer doesn’t have that dream?"
- "I am fussy, about my diet and straining my voice. I know, sounds a bit over the top. But I’m not as bad as I used to be. These days I don’t drink alcohol for five days before a show – very dehydrating for the vocal cords, and all that acid reflux. I used to ban it for a fortnight. Nightmare."
- "With ‘Believe’ bringing really big success for me outside of the U.K. for the first time, it meant I have been touring around the world and that led to a gap from the studio. I really feel like the gap has done me the world of good. Throughout that time I was able to collect songs that I really loved."
More In Courage
- "A wise woman knows how to summon her courage and do what is right, rather than what is easy."― Suze Orman
- "Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace."― Amelia Barr
- "A man of great common sense and good taste – meaning thereby a man without originality or moral courage."― George Bernard Shaw