More From Katherine Jenkins
- "With all the hundreds of dresses and shoes I have, it would be an absolute crime if I don’t have a little girl. I have a whole room at home filled with my stage wear."
- "Growing up with my family gave me some of my best memories. I’d like to have a family of my own – slip away for a bit and do nothing but spend those early years with my children."
- "I’m launching my own festival in South Wales. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. It’s going to be held at Margam Park, because I wanted the venue to be as close to my home as possible."
More In Food
- "I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday."― Noel Coward
- "Trust your gut."― Sara Blakely
- "We may find in the long run that tinned food is a deadlier weapon than the machine-gun."― George Orwell