More From Katherine Jenkins
- "I really feel confident about my dancing now, so I hope there could be a place for me in the West End or on Broadway – maybe a musical, maybe my own show."
- "I’m still a Welsh girl at heart so I’m staying in the U.K. for the Olympics, it’s such an exciting time for Britain so it’s amazing to be a part of it."
- "I sing a mixture of everything from opera, folk music, Broadway. It’s a mix of things."
More In Food
- "When it comes to Chinese food I have always operated under the policy that the less known about the preparation the better. A wise diner who is invited to visit the kitchen replies by saying, as politely as possible, that he has a pressing engagement elsewhere."― Calvin Trillin
- "Food is meant to be used as fuel for our bodies. If you’re using it for any other reasons, take a step back and ask yourself, ‘What’s up.’"― Jennifer Hudson
- "Even though I grew up as a Sephardic Jew in Brooklyn where we ate Syrian food and went to temple, it was still America."― Isaac Mizrahi