More From Katherine Jenkins
- "I really see myself as a homegirl. Wales is my first home. London is my second home – I’ve been there 14 years now."
- "With all the hundreds of dresses and shoes I have, it would be an absolute crime if I don’t have a little girl. I have a whole room at home filled with my stage wear."
- "I really feel confident about my dancing now, so I hope there could be a place for me in the West End or on Broadway – maybe a musical, maybe my own show."
More In Food
- "My father wasn’t really involved and my mom is the light in my life."― Marion Jones
- "I don’t want to clip on the armour every morning. I’ve seen some politicians do this and they get a bit mangled and bitter. I just refuse to do that. I refuse to be angry or bitter or complain, and I remain open. I may sometimes be a bit too open but I’m not going to change that one bit."― Nick Clegg
- "I love making Italian food. And coconut chicken."― Joe Jonas