More From Katherine Jenkins
- "Oh, stuff the critics. I don’t care. Too many people are snooty about classical. Look, I wasn’t brought up in a home where we listened to classical music. It was a singing teacher that thought it would be best for my voice. Then I moved into crossover. And if that makes the music accessible to more people, then great."
- "Beatbullying’s ‘The Big March 2012’ is such a brilliant campaign and I am very proud to be a part of it. I have been a victim of cyber bullying myself and I know firsthand just how hurtful it can be. People think that they can hide behind computers and send nasty and hurtful comments to people, and this is wrong."
- "I love coming back to Neath – this is home and always will be."
More In Food
- "My work has also motivated me to put a lot of time into seeking out good food and to spend more money on it."― Michael Pollan
- "Appetite, craving for food, is a constant and powerful stimulator of the gastric glands."― Ivan Pavlov
- "Believe me, I understand the need for easy and speedy. After a 12-hour day of shooting ‘Chopped,’ say, I’m talking stir-fry, spaghetti, heck, peanut-butter sandwiches. But that’s not about the joy of food. That’s survival."― Ted Allen