More From Katey Sagal
- "I think the biggest change has been realizing I now have three children."
- "I’m a better mother if I’m also doing my work. Some women find a lot more satisfaction from doing the hardest job, which is being a mom. But I like my day job, so I juggle a lot."
- "I have a little kitchen office at home, where I do all my kids’ stuff."
More In History
- "It was never about winning medals or being famous."― Nancy Kerrigan
- "Could I have but a line a century hence crediting a contribution to the advance of peace, I would yield every honor which has been accorded by war."― Douglas MacArthur
- "If you read about Mussolini or Stalin or some of these other great monsters of history, they were at it all the time, that they were getting up in the morning very early. They were physically very active. They didn’t eat lunch."― A. N. Wilson