More From Katey Sagal
- "I have teenagers, so I listen to a lot of music. They turn me on to great music."
- "I’m a better mother if I’m also doing my work. Some women find a lot more satisfaction from doing the hardest job, which is being a mom. But I like my day job, so I juggle a lot."
- "Um, I have an enormous faith in God. I have an enormous support system that also has that same belief."
More In Morning
- "What I remember when I started to write was how I couldn’t wait to get up in the morning to get to my characters."― Judy Blume
- "Poetry says the things that I can’t say. I read a lot, but I never write it."― Trevor McDonald
- "The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany."― Gordon Sinclair