More From Kate Walsh
- "My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty."
- "My mom, she’s a breast cancer survivor and because of that I had started getting mammograms once a year, starting at age 30."
- "My mother is Italian and my dad’s Irish. In my family, we’re expressive. Nobody holds back."
More In Relationship
- "There is a fundamental difference between the Polish experience of the state and the Russian experience. In the Polish experience, the state was always a foreign power. So, to hate the state was a patriotic act."― Ryszard Kapuscinski
- "With all the weird surroundings of outer space the basic underlying theme of the show is a philosophical approach to man’s relationship to woman. There are both sexes in the crew, in fact, the first officer is a woman."― Jeffrey Hunter
- "The basic discovery about any people is the discovery of the relationship between men and women."― Pearl S. Buck