More From Kate Walsh
- "I’ve done every diet there is."
- "My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty."
- "My mother is Italian and my dad’s Irish. In my family, we’re expressive. Nobody holds back."
More In Relationship
- "We must honestly face our relationship with Great Britain."― Wendell Willkie
- "The PRC is the big brother in this relationship, and it has the capacity to be generous to Taiwan on this issue in a manner that might do much to defuse that issue internally in Taiwan."― William Kirby
- "The relationship between the public and the artist is complex and difficult to explain. There is a fine line between using this critical energy creatively and pandering to it."― Andy Goldsworthy