More From Kate Walsh
- "My very first job was a cashier at Burger King in Tucson, Arizona. And I occasionally worked the drive-thru. I’d go wherever I was needed! My second job was at Dairy Queen. I stayed in the fast food royalty."
- "I’ve done every diet there is."
- "My mother is Italian and my dad’s Irish. In my family, we’re expressive. Nobody holds back."
More In Relationship
- "I bought a lot of rubbish things that kids buy: skateboards and clothes and typical teenage stuff. And, as soon as I could, I wasted a lot of money on cars – BMW’s mostly – for myself and my family."― Tom Felton
- "I think every relationship has a point where you stop and reevaluate. Are you happy? Have you grown together or apart? What do you share interests in? I think that’s a normal thing to do, but it’s so much harder when it’s done publicly."― Courteney Cox
- "I have had a love-hate relationship with my body."― Demi Moore