More From Kate Moss
- "I’m not really a fashion designer. I just love clothes. I’ve never been to design school. I can’t sketch. I can’t cut patterns and things. I can shorten things. I can make a dress out of a scarf."
- "It is quite amazing what I didn’t feel after a while. I didn’t really want to feel things."
- "I’ll never forget that show season. It was completely mad. I was staying between Christy and Naomi’s rooms and it was all limos and the Ritz Hotel and all that kind of business."
More In Relationship
- "Never assume that the guy understands that you and he have a relationship."― Dave Barry
- "Great acts are made up of small deeds."― Lao Tzu
- "But you know, I have a pretty good relationship with the press and the paparazzi. It’s just when they step over the line that, you know, enough’s enough."― Elton John