More From Kate Moss
- "I have a dress-up chest at home. I love to create this fantasy kind of thing."
- "The first time I went to Johnny Depp’s house in LA is when I realized what I was getting myself into. I knew he was famous, but I didn’t really know what that entailed."
- "I’ll never forget that show season. It was completely mad. I was staying between Christy and Naomi’s rooms and it was all limos and the Ritz Hotel and all that kind of business."
More In Humor
- "The humor section is the last place an author wants to be. They put your stuff next to collections of Cathy cartoons."― David Sedaris
- "Tony and I had a good on and off screen relationship, we are two very different people, but we did share a sense of humor, we now live in different parts of the world but when we find ourselves in the same place it is more or less as if there had been no years in between."― Roger Moore
- "While many of us never knew Ronald Reagan personally, we felt close to him because we shared his lighthearted sense of humor, admired his uncommon virtue, and were moved by his remarkable wisdom."― Randy Forbes