More From Kate Moss
- "The first time I went to Johnny Depp’s house in LA is when I realized what I was getting myself into. I knew he was famous, but I didn’t really know what that entailed."
- "My daughter Lila loves the smell of gasoline – she always says, ‘Mummy, keep the door open,’ when I’m filling up the car. I’ve heard it is one of the most preferred scents in the world – maybe that’s something to study for my next fragrance!"
- "I’ll never forget that show season. It was completely mad. I was staying between Christy and Naomi’s rooms and it was all limos and the Ritz Hotel and all that kind of business."
More In Humor
- "It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor."― Max Eastman
- "Sense of humor is important in life, not just in clothing. How boring to live a life in beige."― Jean Pigozzi
- "Never say a humorous thing to a man who does not possess humor. He will always use it in evidence against you."― Herbert Beerbohm Tree