More From Kate Millett
- "Men and women were declared equal one morning and everybody could divorce each other by postcard."
- "The concept of romantic love affords a means of emotional manipulation which the male is free to exploit, since love is the only circumstance in which the female is (ideologically) pardoned for sexual activity."
- "We are naive and moralistic women. We are human beings who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics."
More In Pet
- "I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."― Winston Churchill
- "My roommate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It’s in the apartment somewhere."― Steven Wright
- "Dachshunds are ideal dogs for small children, as they are already stretched and pulled to such a length that the child cannot do much harm one way or the other."― Robert Benchley