More From Kate Millett
- "I was supposed to be women’s lib, and now I’d exceeded it and gone over into international politics."
- "A sexual revolution begins with the emancipation of women, who are the chief victims of patriarchy, and also with the ending of homosexual oppression."
- "What is our freedom fight about? Is it about the liberation of children or just having sex with them?"
More In Pet
- "We’ve begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet – so we bought a dog. Well, it’s cheaper, and you get more feet."― Rita Rudner
- "A kitten is chiefly remarkable for rushing about like mad at nothing whatever, and generally stopping before it gets there."― Agnes Repplier
- "Agriculture is now a motorized food industry, the same thing in its essence as the production of corpses in the gas chambers and the extermination camps, the same thing as blockades and the reduction of countries to famine, the same thing as the manufacture of hydrogen bombs."― Martin Heidegger