More From Kate Millett
- "The great mass of women throughout history have been confined to the cultural level of animal life in providing the male with sexual outlet and exercising the animal functions of reproduction and care of the young."
- "A sexual revolution begins with the emancipation of women, who are the chief victims of patriarchy, and also with the ending of homosexual oppression."
- "I was supposed to be women’s lib, and now I’d exceeded it and gone over into international politics."
More In Pet
- "People who keep dogs are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."― August Strindberg
- "We’ve begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet – so we bought a dog. Well, it’s cheaper, and you get more feet."― Rita Rudner
- "If a dog jumps into your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer."― Alfred North Whitehead