More From Kate Millett
- "We are naive and moralistic women. We are human beings who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics."
- "The concept of romantic love affords a means of emotional manipulation which the male is free to exploit, since love is the only circumstance in which the female is (ideologically) pardoned for sexual activity."
- "A sexual revolution begins with the emancipation of women, who are the chief victims of patriarchy, and also with the ending of homosexual oppression."
More In Death
- "There will be no lasting peace either in the heart of individuals or in social customs until death is outlawed."― Albert Camus
- "I was fantasising about my own death, I started thinking what my funeral would be like and what music would be played, I was at that level of insanity."― Billy Corgan
- "I was very sad to hear of the death of Ronnie Barker, who was such a warm, friendly and encouraging presence to have when I started in television. He was also a great comic actor to learn from."― John Cleese