More From Kate Millett
- "A sexual revolution begins with the emancipation of women, who are the chief victims of patriarchy, and also with the ending of homosexual oppression."
- "The great mass of women throughout history have been confined to the cultural level of animal life in providing the male with sexual outlet and exercising the animal functions of reproduction and care of the young."
- "Psychiatry causes so much death."
More In Death
- "Hitchcock had to fight to the death to make his movies."― Alex Winter
- "Every parting gives a foretaste of death, every reunion a hint of the resurrection."― Arthur Schopenhauer
- "Mr. Speaker, we are a blessed Nation. We have not suffered another attack on our soil since September 11, and we are grateful. We have killed or captured dozens of members of al Qaeda and the Taliban. Our military and intelligence forces are working both hard and smart."― Marsha Blackburn