More From Kate Clinton
- "My style has been pretty much like a newspaper. It’s got politics in it, it’s got media, sports, family relations, you know, all the sections you would expect, and wonderful religion things."
- "I want to host a religious show. I’m sure nobody will be wanting the 11 o’clock spot on Sunday morning. I think we should really get some of our own preachers and preach that gay is good. And we’d have a great choir."
- "Lesbian humor isn’t trying to sell anything, it doesn’t have to sell out. Coming out as a lesbian onstage is still a very political act; if it weren’t, more women would do it."
More In Dad
- "I was always the new kid in school, I’m the kid from a broken family, I’m the kid who had no dad showing up at the father-son stuff, I’m the kid that was using food stamps at the grocery store."― Dave Mustaine
- "It’s amazing how quickly people on the internet can pick something up, but it’s also amazing how quickly they can drop it."― Tim Berners Lee
- "I love my hockey, but if you can do that and go home and just be a dad and husband, then you have the best of both worlds."― Curtis Joseph