More From Kate Clinton
- "A friend of mine said, no matter what I do I always look like an English teacher. She actually said, you still look like a Campbell’s Soup kid."
- "Lesbian humor isn’t trying to sell anything, it doesn’t have to sell out. Coming out as a lesbian onstage is still a very political act; if it weren’t, more women would do it."
- "I want to host a religious show. I’m sure nobody will be wanting the 11 o’clock spot on Sunday morning. I think we should really get some of our own preachers and preach that gay is good. And we’d have a great choir."
More In Dad
- "I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear friend, Dudley Moore."― Liza Minnelli
- "We love the Stooges, and young kids today don’t watch them. They think it’s their dad’s comedy. So we thought we could reintroduce them to a new audience."― Bobby Farrelly
- "If a cow walked into this room, I’d probably walk out. I could milk it, but my dad never forced me to do a lot of chores like that, mostly because he loved doing it himself."― Stuart Appleby