More From Kate Clinton
- "My style has been pretty much like a newspaper. It’s got politics in it, it’s got media, sports, family relations, you know, all the sections you would expect, and wonderful religion things."
- "A friend of mine said, no matter what I do I always look like an English teacher. She actually said, you still look like a Campbell’s Soup kid."
- "Lesbian humor isn’t trying to sell anything, it doesn’t have to sell out. Coming out as a lesbian onstage is still a very political act; if it weren’t, more women would do it."
More In Dad
- "Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever."― Charlie Sheen
- "I was raised in Connecticut. And I honestly wasn’t aware that my dad was a celebrity until I moved to Los Angeles a year ago."― Bryce Dallas Howard
- "My dad was my Little League coach and my Cub Master."― Billy Baldwin