More From Kate Bosworth
- "I just think that people take me a little more seriously as a brunette. I don’t know if that’s just because of a societal preconceived notion that all blondes are stupid, but it’s a different kind of attitude."
- "I like somebody who’s not so crazy but likes to have a good time… and who is thoughtful and kind and easy to laugh with. Somebody you can just be yourself with one hundred and fifty percent."
- "My parents were amazing and wonderful, but there was a lot of pressure to do my best and in every way possible."
More In Dreams
- "My dreams were at once more fantastic and agreeable than my writings."― Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- "A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."― Colin Powell
- "When we see the face of a child, we think of the future. We think of their dreams about what they might become, and what they might accomplish."― Desmond Tutu