More From Karl Marx
- "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."
- "Experience praises the most happy the one who made the most people happy."
- "Greek philosophy seems to have met with something with which a good tragedy is not supposed to meet, namely, a dull ending."
More In Money
- "Well, I think indigenous peoples have ways of living on the Earth that they’ve had forever. And they’ve been overrun by organized religion, which has had a lot of money and power."― Alice Walker
- "Prospering just doesn’t have to do with money."― Joel Osteen
- "The Web as I envisaged it, we have not seen it yet. The future is still so much bigger than the past."― Tim Berners Lee