More From Karl Marx
- "History does nothing; it does not possess immense riches, it does not fight battles. It is men, real, living, who do all this."
- "Capital is reckless of the health or length of life of the laborer, unless under compulsion from society."
- "It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature. What can change in historically different circumstances is only the form in which these laws expose themselves."
More In Money
- "I think that lawyers are terrible at admitting that they’re wrong. And not just admitting it; also realizing it. Most lawyers are very successful, and they think that because they’re making money and people think well of them, they must be doing everything right."― Alan Dershowitz
- "Money won’t make you happy… but everybody wants to find out for themselves."― Zig Ziglar
- "I hesitate to deposit money in a bank. I am afraid I shall never dare to take it out again. When you go to confession and entrust your sins to the safe-keeping of the priest, do you ever come back for them?"― Jean Baudrillard