More From Karl Lagerfeld
- "A collection is not just one basic idea. It comes from something that is in the air, something you suddenly like and put down on paper and then work out."
- "I think it’s horrible that people have to be told. Don’t smoke! Everybody knows it’s bad for the health. But they have to forbid it."
- "There are less than 1 per cent of anorexic girls, but there more than 30 per cent of girls in France – I don’t know about England – that are much, much overweight. And it is much more dangerous and very bad for the health."
More In Work
- "Hairdressers are a wonderful breed. You work one-on-one with another human being and the object is to make them feel so much better and to look at themselves with a twinkle in their eye."― Vidal Sassoon
- "People of genius do not excel in any profession because they work in it, they work in it because they excel."― William Hazlitt
- "Better the rudest work that tells a story or records a fact, than the richest without meaning."― John Ruskin