More From Karl Lagerfeld
- "I’m lucky to work in the most perfect of conditions."
- "Yes, and I can sit down on a white piece of paper and work because I don’t believe too much into inspiration, only I’m waiting for inspiration, work and then inspiration may come. It’s a little too easy to say that."
- "There are less than 1 per cent of anorexic girls, but there more than 30 per cent of girls in France – I don’t know about England – that are much, much overweight. And it is much more dangerous and very bad for the health."
More In Health
- "Breast cancer deaths in America have been declining for more than a decade. Much of that success is due to early detection and better treatments for women. I strongly encourage women to get a mammogram."― Larry Craig
- "It is quite amazing what I didn’t feel after a while. I didn’t really want to feel things."― Kate Moss
- "America’s doctors, nurses and medical researchers are the best in the world, but our health care system is broken."― Mike Ferguson