More From Karl Lagerfeld
- "Don’t overact the story of your name. Overact the story of your work."
- "Beauty is also submitted to the taste of time, so a beautiful woman from the Belle Epoch is not exactly the perfect beauty of today, so beauty is something that changes with time."
- "I never had to learn English, French and German because I was brought up as all three languages. I had a private French teacher before I even went to school. That helped a lot."
More In Health
- "I believe that how you feel is very important to how you look – that healthy equals beautiful."― Victoria Principal
- "The health of a democratic society may be measured by the quality of functions performed by private citizens."― Alexis de Tocqueville
- "Not really in all honesty because until you take control of your own health and go to your own doctor and have your own doctor tell you what’s going to work for you."― Star Jones