More From Karl Lagerfeld
- "It’s only I have seen enough of it and the funny thing is now, I know that I’m skinny, because I know there are even smaller clothes in the store. I think I’m big, when I was big, I never thought about it."
- "When I was a child I asked my mother what homosexuality was about and she said – and this was 100 years ago in Germany and she was very open-minded – ‘It’s like hair color. It’s nothing. Some people are blond and some people have dark hair. It’s not a subject.’ This was a very healthy attitude."
- "Clothes if they are not well cut, you can kill nobody. A building poorly built can kill people. It’s a much more difficult work. I would not compare myself with that."
More In Health
- "Since 1994, lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have considered it politically risky to offer a plan to fix America’s broken health care system. The American public, though, has paid the price for this silence as health care costs skyrocketed, millions went uninsured, and millions more grappled with financial insecurity and hardship."― Ron Wyden
- "While some people are certainly seeing economic benefits, many others are unemployed, underemployed, without health insurance and struggling to make ends meet."― Jerry Costello
- "A healthy outside starts from the inside."― Robert Urich