More From Karen Thompson Walker
- "I can write all the way through the morning, when my mind is clear, and there are no distractions."
- "I left my job in the fall, and now I can set my life up around writing instead of squeezing writing into my day; it’s amazing to have that time, and I feel very lucky."
- "Sometimes I think I might not have written ‘The Age of Miracles’ if I hadn’t grown up in California, if I hadn’t been exposed to its very particular blend of beauty and disaster, of danger and denial."
More In Amazing
- "When it’s over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement. I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms."― Mary Oliver
- "I loved hip-hop. The first stuff I heard was Public Enemy, and I couldn’t believe it. It was amazing, and I’ve always loved hip-hop."― Joaquin Phoenix
- "‘Game of Thrones’ is an amazing show, and I have no problem speaking of the virtues of HBO."― Peter Dinklage