More From Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "I am highly offended by the total lack of acknowledgement of my contribution to Laker success."
- "As brilliant an individual that Michael Jordan was, he was not successful until he got with a good team unit."
- "A lot of young players don’t really know much about the history of the game and a lot of them are missing out on what the game is all about, especially the whole concept of sportsmanship and teamwork."
More In Attitude
- "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."― Brian Tracy
- "Always keep that happy attitude. Pretend that you are holding a beautiful fragrant bouquet."― Earl Nightingale
- "Oh, I don’t think Tom Sowell would tell anybody to join the administration. That’s not his style. But I think his attitude has always been if it had to be done he’d prefer me to do it than somebody else."― Clarence Thomas