More From Kanye West
- "I hate the way they portray us in the media. If you see a black family it says they’re looting, if you see a white family it says they’re looking for food."
- "I thank Marc Jacobs so much for giving me the opportunity to design a shoe for Louis Vuitton, but the thing that broke my heart most was when they said, ‘You’re finished. The shoe’s finished.’"
- "They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus, that means guns, sex, lies, video tapes, but if I talk about God my record won’t get played Huh?"
More In Happiness
- "True religion… is giving and finding one’s happiness by bringing happiness into the lives of others."― William J. H. Boetcker
- "Happiness is a thing to be practiced, like the violin."― John Lubbock
- "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."― Gilbert K. Chesterton