More From Justin Cronin
- "I was very much a child of the Cold War."
- "One of the things you get to do as a writer is that you get to learn new stuff all the time, and I hope that I’m a better writer when I’m 70 than I was when I was 30. That’s one of the great things about a literary career."
- "One thing that worried me was how writers get categorized and so they end up having to write the same kind of book again and again. That is fine if it is what you want to do, but I would rather be locked in the trunk of my car with a weasel than write the same book every three years until I die."
More In Beauty
- "Beauty is not caused. It is."― Emily Dickinson
- "I think permitting the game to become too physical takes away a little bit of the beauty."― John Wooden
- "That’s one of the nice things. I mean, part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich. So if I need $600 million, I can put $600 million myself. That’s a huge advantage. I must tell you, that’s a huge advantage over the other candidates."― Donald Trump