More From Justin Cronin
- "One of the things you get to do as a writer is that you get to learn new stuff all the time, and I hope that I’m a better writer when I’m 70 than I was when I was 30. That’s one of the great things about a literary career."
- "I grew up during the Cold War, when everything seemed very tenuous. For many years, right up until the fall of the Berlin Wall, I had vivid nightmares of nuclear apocalypse."
- "I’ve never written a movie, I’m not in the movie business. I go out to L.A. and I’m like everyone else wandering around in a daze hoping I see movie stars. I write the novels that the movies are based on, and that feels like enough of a job for me."
More In Beauty
- "You can’t really say what is beautiful about a place, but the image of the place will remain vividly with you."― Tadao Ando
- "Beyond the beauty, the sex, the titillation, the surface, there is a human being. And that has to emerge."― Jeanne Moreau
- "I was never an ambitious girl, or even a self-confident one. I never went in for beauty pageants or wore a stitch of make-up until I went to Los Angeles."― Pamela Anderson