More From Justin Cronin
- "I was very much a child of the Cold War."
- "And I grew up on a steady diet of science fiction, especially apocalyptic and postapocalyptic fiction."
- "I tend to start at 9 o’clock in the morning and write until 3. Those are my best hours. They fit the other rhythms of the world. So I write for six hours, pretty much without any breaks."
More In Beauty
- "With a lot of hair and make-up then I’m possibly, remotely attractive. But it’s rare, I don’t think I’m ugly but I’m nothing particularly special. I’m not a yoga and health girl. I don’t exercise that much and I eat crap and smoke and bite my nails."― Lisa Marie Presley
- "I’ve learned that every working mom is a superwoman."― Uma Thurman
- "Grace in women has more effect than beauty."― William Hazlitt