More From Justin Cronin
- "I think many years ago I got on a bus in L.A. and drove around to see the stars’ homes, but that’s the extent of my direct experience in Hollywood."
- "One thing that worried me was how writers get categorized and so they end up having to write the same kind of book again and again. That is fine if it is what you want to do, but I would rather be locked in the trunk of my car with a weasel than write the same book every three years until I die."
- "One of the things you get to do as a writer is that you get to learn new stuff all the time, and I hope that I’m a better writer when I’m 70 than I was when I was 30. That’s one of the great things about a literary career."
More In Beauty
- "One new feature or fresh take can change everything."― Neil Young
- "The awesomeness of God is that even in the works of the Beach Boys, Beatles, etc., the beauty of the music is a mere reflection of what God does everyday. He creates music of all kinds and moods."― John Foster
- "After a decade this glum, we deserved a shot of ‘Glee,’ a show that restored our faith in the power of song, the beauty of dance, and the magic of ‘spirit fingers’ to chase our cares and woes into somebody else’s backyard."― James Wolcott