More From Justin Bieber
- "I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it’s not corny. I think I can grow as an artist, and my fans will grow with me."
- "Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day."
- "Of course, I think that people are just waiting for that time when I make a mistake and they’re gonna jump on it…. There’s gonna be haters."
More In Positive
- "I have a treadmill, and I work out with my trainer, Julie Diamond, as often as possible. She’s so positive."― Emily Deschanel
- "There’s a weird cloud around you when you’re recognizable. It was a brief window for me. I think you have to have a pathological need for attention of any type, negative or positive, to thrive in that kind of situation. And I only want compliments."― Diablo Cody
- "A variety of national and international studies indicate that the broad-based deployment of information technology can have a substantial impact on our nation’s economic productivity and growth as well as the educational and social success of our citizens."― Tim Holden