More From Junius
- "The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions."
- "When a person is determined to believe something, the very absurdity of the doctrine confirms them in their faith."
- "There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as in religion. By persuading others, we convince ourselves."
More In Design
- "I would like to mention that I have flown the 262 first in May ’43. At this time, the aircraft was completely secret. I first knew of the existence of this aircraft only early in ’42 – even in my position. This aircraft didn’t have any priority in design or production."― Adolf Galland
- "The primary factor is proportions."― Arne Jacobsen
- "A person should design the way he makes a living around how he wishes to make a life."― Charlie Byrd