More From Juliette Lewis
- "I kind of imagine myself at eighty, a cat lady."
- "Fame can be just so annoying because people are so critical of you. You can’t just say, ‘hi’. You say hi and people whisper’ man did you see the way she said hi? What an attitude."
- "I don’t want to be famous as a movie star and have the whole world love me, I want to be a creative actress."
More In Dreams
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."― J. K. Rowling
- "To that class we may leave it to refine the vernacular dialects of the country, to enrich those dialects with terms of science borrowed from the Western nomenclature, and to render them by degrees fit vehicles for conveying knowledge to the great mass of the population."― Thomas B. Macaulay
- "In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life."― Hugh Hefner