More From Juliette Binoche
- "But I think it’s a little different in Europe, because 40 is really the best age for a woman. That’s when we hit our peak and become this ripe fruit."
- "For me, habit is just a synonym for death."
- "Choosing to be in the theatre was a way to put my roots down somewhere with other people. It was a way to choose a new family."
More In Famous
- "I always thought it was strange when these artists like Kurt Cobain or whoever would get really famous and say, ‘I don’t understand why this is happening to me.’ There is a mathematical formula to why you got famous. It isn’t some magical thing that just started happening."― Chad Kroeger
- "I know I’m not a self-indulgent idiot; I also know I’m not the second coming of Deepak Chopra. If I had believed either of those, or both, as some people do when they get famous, that’s when the mental illness arrives."― Elizabeth Gilbert
- "Because you know when you first become famous, you start walking a little different because people are staring at you."― Bono