More From Juliette Binoche
- "Choosing to be in the theatre was a way to put my roots down somewhere with other people. It was a way to choose a new family."
- "I believe that being an actress or being involved in a movie has to be a life experience, otherwise why go for it? I have to change me, and I have to learn things, and I have to push me and my limits. By acting, I find a freedom inside of a prison in a way."
- "For me, habit is just a synonym for death."
More In Famous
- "I can deal with it now, but 13 is a tough age to be recognized and famous. It’s a tough age, period."― Bill Skarsgard
- "Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance."― Al Goldstein
- "When I came to New York, I began to meet the people who became the most famous artists of our time. I was insecure about my own level of ability, I didn’t know whether I could compete with these people and, at the same time. I was wondering what is this anyway?"― Henry Flynt