More From Juliette Binoche
- "Choosing to be in the theatre was a way to put my roots down somewhere with other people. It was a way to choose a new family."
- "I believe that being an actress or being involved in a movie has to be a life experience, otherwise why go for it? I have to change me, and I have to learn things, and I have to push me and my limits. By acting, I find a freedom inside of a prison in a way."
- "But I think it’s a little different in Europe, because 40 is really the best age for a woman. That’s when we hit our peak and become this ripe fruit."
More In Famous
- "I am like a kid. I tell my family and friends I’m like a kid."― Shahrukh Khan
- "Once you become famous, there is nothing left to become but infamous."― Don Johnson
- "I think the issue is that Americans traveling abroad if gotten into legal problems should have access to a fair trial and an impartial tribunal."― Maria Cantwell