More From Julie Walters
- "Oh all the time when Victoria Wood and I did our series. There were people asking ‘Can women be funny?’ People still ask that. It’s like asking: ‘Can women breathe in and out?’"
- "I didn’t come into the business to get awards or titles."
- "Stage is the most exciting. Film is lovely, because it’s like a family."
More In Famous
- "I love singing – singing is what I’m famous for doing. Now it’s turned into things I am famous for doing – like having rows with my mum or about my boyfriend, so it does get irritating."― Charlotte Church
- "It struck me that working digitally with a small crew, I could lay out a general plan for Famous and hope for mistakes which would create something more than satire and something less than truthful reality."― Griffin Dunne
- "In every election in American history both parties have their cliches. The party that has the cliches that ring true wins."― Newt Gingrich