More From Julie London
- "I’m sure any vocal teacher that listens to me would rather cut my throat than do anything – I do everything all wrong – but I think for me that’s the best – because I don’t think I have a voice so I think what I project would be style – if I learned to sing I’d lose my style."
- "I think that’s one of the most difficult things in any marriage – in order to build anything, you must be together. You can’t build anything over the telephone."
More In Faith
- "Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will – his personal responsibility in the realm of faith and morals."― Albert Schweitzer
- "Faith means belief in something concerning which doubt is theoretically possible."― William James
- "A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men."― Martin Farquhar Tupper