More From Julie London
- "I’m sure any vocal teacher that listens to me would rather cut my throat than do anything – I do everything all wrong – but I think for me that’s the best – because I don’t think I have a voice so I think what I project would be style – if I learned to sing I’d lose my style."
- "I think that’s one of the most difficult things in any marriage – in order to build anything, you must be together. You can’t build anything over the telephone."
More In Faith
- "A fellow has to have faith in God above and Rollie Fingers in the bullpen."― Alvin Dark
- "I think church and state should remain entirely separate at all costs, and that the decision of religious marriage should be of each faith to debate and decide free of political influence."― Adam Rickitt
- "In my career as an actor, there is a catchphrase that Scofield always says often in regards to his brother, ‘Have a little faith.’ In my own career as an actor, there were times when I was the only one who believed in myself in the face of the odds."― Wentworth Miller