More From Julie London
- "I’m sure any vocal teacher that listens to me would rather cut my throat than do anything – I do everything all wrong – but I think for me that’s the best – because I don’t think I have a voice so I think what I project would be style – if I learned to sing I’d lose my style."
- "I think that’s one of the most difficult things in any marriage – in order to build anything, you must be together. You can’t build anything over the telephone."
More In Faith
- "My mother was the influence in my life. She was strong; she had great faith in the ultimate triumph of justice and hard work. She believed passionately in education."― John H. Johnson
- "Writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar."― E. B. White
- "In every battle there comes a time when both sides consider themselves beaten, then he who continues the attack wins."― Ulysses S. Grant