More From Julie London
- "I’m sure any vocal teacher that listens to me would rather cut my throat than do anything – I do everything all wrong – but I think for me that’s the best – because I don’t think I have a voice so I think what I project would be style – if I learned to sing I’d lose my style."
- "I think that’s one of the most difficult things in any marriage – in order to build anything, you must be together. You can’t build anything over the telephone."
More In Faith
- "If there are Muslims who believe that they’ve got to kill Christians to make a way for the Islamic faith in the West, not only would they be disappointed, but it will lead to conflict, there’s no doubt about that."― George Carey
- "I spent four months in Prague in these blue rooms reacting to nothing and you basically place your faith in the hands of the director and the special effects co-coordinator and you keep your fingers crossed and hope that the creatures look really scary."― Edward Burns
- "God enters by a private door into every individual."― Ralph Waldo Emerson