More From Julie Bowen
- "It’s a war of attrition. If you have patience and a modicum of faith in yourself your chances are not too bad."
- "I’m on a strict gossip diet. No gossip websites, no gossip magazines. Otherwise, I find it paralyzing to exist."
- "Television is where the best work for women is right now. I would love to do more movies, but the reality is women have many more opportunities on television to play a greater variety of characters."
More In Mom
- "There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness."― Maria Mitchell
- "My mom is like this hard-core, liberal feminist. She’s a professor in Boston, and she’s been teaching women’s studies for 30 years and international politics."― Eliza Dushku
- "My mom was a ventriloquist and she always was throwing her voice. For ten years I thought the dog was telling me to kill my father."― Wendy Liebman