More From Julie Bowen
- "It’s a war of attrition. If you have patience and a modicum of faith in yourself your chances are not too bad."
- "I’ve had a little bad, bad media luck the new year. Well, apparently I’m dating Bill Clinton, which makes me nervous. I didn’t know, though."
- "Television is where the best work for women is right now. I would love to do more movies, but the reality is women have many more opportunities on television to play a greater variety of characters."
More In Mom
- "When you become a mom you just learn how to function sleep deprived and you do get used to it. I came back to work when Finley was three months old and the first few months were rough. Then somehow you learn to exist on no sleep and now when he does upon occasion sleep through the night, which is like a full six hours, you’re pretty sure he’s suffocating. So you don’t sleep anyway."― Holly Marie Combs
- "When I was 11 my friend’s mom made a peanut butter sandwich. I ate the sandwich and was like, ‘I’m never eating anything else again.’ And I still eat peanut butter every day. I would put peanut butter on a steak."― Aasif Mandvi
- "The news is what it is. It’s going to be good, it’s going to be positive, it’s going to be negative. It’s going to have all sorts of effects on candidates always."― Mark E. Hyman