More From Julie Bowen
- "It’s a war of attrition. If you have patience and a modicum of faith in yourself your chances are not too bad."
- "I would love to do more movies, but the reality is women have many more opportunities on television to play a greater variety of characters."
- "My parents had an old-fashioned ideal of college, that four years at a liberal arts college should be a liberal arts education."
More In Mom
- "People always ask me if I could live in any other era what would it be, and I tell them none! I feel so lucky to live in an age where technology has changed and continues to change and make life so much more exciting. It keeps everyone young and constantly learning new things."― Nina Garcia
- "I’m a lioness. I have four cubs. I’m a mom. I want to take care of my kids and protect them."― Heidi Klum
- "I am no mother, and I won’t be one."― Brigitte Bardot