More From Julie Bowen
- "I’ve had a little bad, bad media luck the new year. Well, apparently I’m dating Bill Clinton, which makes me nervous. I didn’t know, though."
- "I’m so not stylish by nature, but I’ve learned to work with what I have."
- "It’s a war of attrition. If you have patience and a modicum of faith in yourself your chances are not too bad."
More In Mom
- "When they call the slightest spending reductions ‘painful’, we will say ‘If government spending prevents pain, why are we suffering so much of it?’ And ‘If you want to experience real pain, just stay on the track we are on.’"― Mitch Daniels
- "When I see my mom in the stands, it always pushes me to succeed."― Ashton Eaton
- "I started cooking when I was about 10. I have memories like when I was 6 or 7 with my mom, and when I was 12 I started getting real serious about cooking."― Emeril Lagasse