More From Julie Benz
- "Cause at the end of the day, honestly, at the end of the day when you’re in your death bed and that’s it, I think it’s the relationships you’ve had and the people that you’ve touched and the people that have touched you that matter."
- "You really have to work hard and apply yourself and by applying yourself and working hard and being diligent, you can achieve success."
- "To us marriage is first, everything else is second."
More In Relationship
- "We have to understand how the extremists got the way they are. Without that kind of understanding, we’d never really get to know them. I put in nothing about their childhoods. But what I have put in is stuff about the weird symbiotic relationship between us and them."― Jon Ronson
- "The relationship to one’s fellow man is the relationship of prayer, the relationship to oneself is the relationship of striving; it is from prayer that one draws the strength for one’s striving."― Franz Kafka
- "Everything that people lob at you who don’t know you, it all hurts. When you’re doing something as simple as making music, which really, theoretically, shouldn’t hurt anyone – I mean, it’s a song! Step back for five seconds and laugh."― Liz Phair