More From Julie Benz
- "Cause at the end of the day, honestly, at the end of the day when you’re in your death bed and that’s it, I think it’s the relationships you’ve had and the people that you’ve touched and the people that have touched you that matter."
- "To us marriage is first, everything else is second."
- "You really have to work hard and apply yourself and by applying yourself and working hard and being diligent, you can achieve success."
More In Relationship
- "I don’t know really. I’ve always been interested in the small picture instead of the big one, and I’ve always been interested in relationship pictures."― Adrian Lyne
- "Becoming Catholic involves entering into a relationship with the Catholic Church."― Carl Olson
- "I think that the fact that a relationship becomes public is a bit of a bummer. Because it can distract from the real reason why you’re together, which is that you just like each other."― Chris Martin