More From Julie Benz
- "You really have to work hard and apply yourself and by applying yourself and working hard and being diligent, you can achieve success."
- "Cause at the end of the day, honestly, at the end of the day when you’re in your death bed and that’s it, I think it’s the relationships you’ve had and the people that you’ve touched and the people that have touched you that matter."
- "To us marriage is first, everything else is second."
More In Relationship
- "I really always expected to somebody to make me happy and I don’t think you can really enter into a relationship until you are happy."― Dyan Cannon
- "And across Afghanistan, every single day, Afghan soldiers, Afghan police and ISAF troops are serving shoulder-to-shoulder in some very difficult situations. And our engagement with them, our shoulder-to-shoulder relationship with them, our conduct of operations with them every single day defines the real relationship."― John R. Allen
- "Having been an educator for so many years I know that all a good teacher can do is set a context, raise questions or enter into a kind of a dialogic relationship with their students."― Godfrey Reggio