More From Julie Andrews
- "I was lucky enough to be the lady that was asked to be Maria in the Sound Of Music, and that film was fortunate enough to be huge hit. The same with Mary Poppins. I got terribly lucky in that respect."
- "I play with my grandchildren. I tend to my garden, which I love. Of course, I love to read, and family is really what it’s all about."
- "On the whole, I think women wear too much and are to fussy. You can’t see the person for all the clutter."
More In Motivational
- "Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing."― Thomas Jefferson
- "After a storm comes a calm."― Matthew Henry
- "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."― Confucius