More From Julie Andrews
- "I was lucky enough to be the lady that was asked to be Maria in the Sound Of Music, and that film was fortunate enough to be huge hit. The same with Mary Poppins. I got terribly lucky in that respect."
- "All love shifts and changes. I don’t know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time."
- "On the whole, I think women wear too much and are to fussy. You can’t see the person for all the clutter."
More In Motivational
- "When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."― Thomas Jefferson
- "Art and religion first; then philosophy; lastly science. That is the order of the great subjects of life, that’s their order of importance."― Muriel Spark
- "It is hard to be enthusiastic about the economy’s prospects when house prices are falling: Households spend less, small business owners can’t use homes as collateral for loans and local governments are forced to cut jobs and programs as property-tax revenue disappears."― Mark Zandi