More From Julian Assange
- "I mean there’s enormous pressures to harmonize freedom of speech legislation and transparency legislation around the world – within the E.U., between China and the United States. Which way is it going to go? It’s hard to see."
- "We have some material on spying by a major government on the tech industry. Industrial espionage."
- "Intelligence agencies keep things secret because they often violate the rule of law or of good behavior."
More In History
- "Like a lot of Irish households we read a lot of Irish history. It was almost Soviet, raising the next generation with a mythic view of their history."― Fiona Shaw
- "The judicial system is the most expensive machine ever invented for finding out what happened and what to do about it."― Irving R. Kaufman
- "Perhaps the most important lesson of the New Social Historians is that history belongs to those about whom or whose documents survive."― Bruce Jackson