More From Julia Roberts
- "You can be true to the character all you want but you’ve got to go home with yourself."
- "My boyfriend keeps telling me I’ve got to own things. So, first I bought this car. And then he told me I oughta get a house. ‘Why a house?’ ‘Well, you gotta have a place to park the car.’"
- "I think less is more when it comes to kissing in the movies."
More In Society
- "One can be instructed in society, one is inspired only in solitude."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "My grandfather on my mother’s side was a professor of mechanical engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology; my other grandfather was a lawyer, and one time Speaker of the Tennessee House of Representatives."― Kenneth G. Wilson
- "There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else."― Sam Walton