More From Julia Roberts
- "You can be true to the character all you want but you’ve got to go home with yourself."
- "I couldn’t be an ingenue today, because the business has changed. I remember when you could dress for a premiere just by putting on a cute top. Now you have to be perfect and fabulous in every way, or you’re ridiculed."
- "I don’t get angry very often. I lose my temper rarely. And when I do, there’s always a legitimate cause. Normally I have a great lightness of being. I take things in a very happy, amused way."
More In Society
- "There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children."― Nelson Mandela
- "I’m not the sort of writer who can walk into a party and take a look around, see who’s sleeping with whom and go home and write a novel about society. It’s not the way I work."― E. L. Doctorow
- "It is incumbent upon each of us to improve spending and savings practices to ensure our own individual financial security and preserve the collective economic well-being of our great society."― Ron Lewis