More From Julia Roberts
- "‘Snow White’ is an old fairy tale, so obviously the idea of vanity and obsession with youth is long-standing. With today’s science, people have become crazy with trying to move their face around. It’s bizarre."
- "Light and funny has a more compelling quality when you’re younger. But I haven’t abandoned the genre: I love falling down; I love Lucille Ball. It’s just that a lot of those stories revolve around problems that I can’t convincingly portray at this age."
- "Happiness isn’t happiness unless there’s a violin-playing goat."
More In Business
- "When I started my last business, I didn’t receive a paycheck for 13 months. The average person can’t handle that pressure."― Robert Kiyosaki
- "In recent years, I’ve been writing because I’m fortunate enough to work in the world of food television, to travel and taste and learn about cooking from the best chefs in the business."― Ted Allen
- "God blessed me with two unbelievable parents, and I am just like both of them. I have the smile and charisma of my mother and the big heart of my mom, because she wants to save the world and help the world, so I am just like her."― Magic Johnson