More From Julia Roberts
- "Something that’s such a joy in my life every day – cooking – is this incredible, horrific danger to women around the world."
- "Making movies is not rocket science. It’s about relationships and communication and strangers coming together to see if they can get along harmoniously, productively, and creatively. That’s a challenge. When it works, it’s fantastic and will lift you up. When it doesn’t work, it’s almost just as fascinating."
- "I did get to keep the wedding dresses from ‘Runaway Bride’. They’re all boxed up in my garage. I’ve never opened them. It’ll be fun one day when Hazel is taller. She can play dress-up with her friends."
More In Business
- "We’re parents first, and once you have kids, everybody knows that you have priority lists. Number one is your family and everything else just kind of finds its place."― Tim McGraw
- "I really liked the snake that breaks out of the cage in the beginning of the movie. I saw it in real life, and it was really cool. Really big and fat. The owls are cool as well, but you can’t really pet them."― Tom Felton
- "The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’"― Jeff Bezos