More From Julia Roberts
- "‘Snow White’ is an old fairy tale, so obviously the idea of vanity and obsession with youth is long-standing. With today’s science, people have become crazy with trying to move their face around. It’s bizarre."
- "It’s unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don’t even give themselves a chance to see what they’ll look like as older persons. I want to have some idea of what I’ll look like before I start cleaning the slates."
- "You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness."
More In Famous
- "It wasn’t not being famous any more, or even not being a recording artist. It was having nobody who needed me, no phones ringing, nothing to do. Because I’m still too young to do nothing. I was only 24 when all that happened. Now, at 40, I feel I’ve got more to give than I ever have."― Gary Barlow
- "Who elected Larry King America’s grief counselor? We, the viewing public, did, by driving up his ratings whenever somebody famous passes."― James Wolcott
- "You can be a famous poisoner or a successful poisoner, but not both, and the same seems to apply to Great Train Robbers."― Clive Anderson