More From Julia Child
- "I think careful cooking is love, don’t you? The loveliest thing you can cook for someone who’s close to you is about as nice a valentine as you can give."
- "In the 1970s we got nouvelle cuisine, in which a lot of the old rules were kicked over. And then we had cuisine minceur, which people mixed up with nouvelle cuisine but was actually fancy diet cooking."
- "Life itself is the proper binge."
More In Food
- "There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments."― Chris Rock
- "The best thing you can do for someone is make them a beautiful plate of food. How else can you invade someone’s body without actually touching them?"― Padma Lakshmi
- "Men are not punished for their sins, but by them."― Kin Hubbard