More From Judy Biggert
- "Our health care system is the finest in the world, but we still have too many uninsured Americans, too high prices for prescription drugs, and too many frivolous lawsuits driving our physicians out of state or out of business."
- "No Congress ever has seen fit to amend the Constitution to address any issue related to marriage. No Constitutional Amendment was needed to ban polygamy or bigamy, nor was a Constitutional Amendment needed to set a uniform age of majority to ban child marriages."
- "As the Nation’s primary supporter of research in the physical sciences, the DOE Office of Science led the way in creating a unique system of large-scale, specialized, often one-of-a-kind facilities for scientific discovery."
More In Education
- "My parents grew up working class, but in that way that working class families do, they spent a fortune on education to better me."― Graham Norton
- "The present structure of rewards in high schools produces a response on the part of an adolescent social system which effectively impedes the process of education."― James S. Coleman
- "English usage is sometimes more than mere taste, judgment and education – sometimes it’s sheer luck, like getting across the street."― E. B. White