More From Judy Biggert
- "As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers. As parents and grandparents, our message must change with technology to include strangers on the Internet."
- "Our health care system is the finest in the world, but we still have too many uninsured Americans, too high prices for prescription drugs, and too many frivolous lawsuits driving our physicians out of state or out of business."
- "Let me first state that I believe that marriage is a sacred union between one man and one woman."
More In Education
- "So I want my kids to go to public schools because I think it’s a better education overall."― Charles Schumer
- "Instruction ends in the schoolroom, but education ends only with life. A child is given to the universe to be educated."― Frederick William Robertson
- "The Dell Theory of Conflict Prevention argues that no two countries that are both part of the same global supply chain will ever fight a war as long as they are each part of that supply chain."― Thomas Friedman