More From Judy Biggert
- "Second, marriage is an issue that our Founding Fathers wisely left to the states."
- "As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers. As parents and grandparents, our message must change with technology to include strangers on the Internet."
- "Our health care system is the finest in the world, but we still have too many uninsured Americans, too high prices for prescription drugs, and too many frivolous lawsuits driving our physicians out of state or out of business."
More In Education
- "The principle of the Gothic architecture is infinity made imaginable."― Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- "True, a little learning is a dangerous thing, but it still beats total ignorance."― Abigail Van Buren
- "My votes against the education bill and my votes against the Medicare bill got huge play at home."― Mike Pence