More From Judy Biggert
- "As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers. As parents and grandparents, our message must change with technology to include strangers on the Internet."
- "Second, marriage is an issue that our Founding Fathers wisely left to the states."
- "As the Nation’s primary supporter of research in the physical sciences, the DOE Office of Science led the way in creating a unique system of large-scale, specialized, often one-of-a-kind facilities for scientific discovery."
More In Age
- "I’m glad now, at age 66, that I never used alcohol or tobacco… I’ve buried a lot of friends who used tobacco or alcohol."― Jerry Falwell
- "I came at age in the ’60s, and initially my hopes and dreams were invested in politics and the movements of the time – the anti-war movement, the civil rights movement. I worked on Bobby Kennedy’s campaign for president as a teenager in California and the night he was killed."― David Talbot
- "So I really did stop and change what I saw I was about, and really try to put that principle into play as the center of everything – my friendships, my marriage, my career, my family, my way of being in the world. And that changed everything for me."― Kathy Mattea