More From Judy Biggert
- "As the Nation’s primary supporter of research in the physical sciences, the DOE Office of Science led the way in creating a unique system of large-scale, specialized, often one-of-a-kind facilities for scientific discovery."
- "Second, marriage is an issue that our Founding Fathers wisely left to the states."
- "As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers. As parents and grandparents, our message must change with technology to include strangers on the Internet."
More In Age
- "I am of a healthy long lived race, and our minds improve with age."― William Butler Yeats
- "It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life’s parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time."― Simone de Beauvoir
- "I was living on the wrong side of the tracks in Evanston, Illinois, in a home for boys. We had these Jackson 5 records. I really related to their voices – they were about my age, but they were doing it."― Eddie Vedder