More From Judy Biggert
- "Since coming to Congress, I have been advocating for increased resources for research in the physical sciences and for the Department of Energy Office of Science in particular."
- "Research has shown time and time again that infants who receive the high-quality child care and early education programs do better in school, have more developed social skills, and display fewer behavior problems."
- "As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers. As parents and grandparents, our message must change with technology to include strangers on the Internet."
More In Age
- "I’ve become 40, my audience is partly the same age."― Jean Claude Van Damme
- "At the age of four with paper hats and wooden swords we’re all Generals. Only some of us never grow out of it."― Peter Ustinov
- "Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you’re aboard, there’s nothing you can do."― Golda Meir