More From Judy Biggert
- "Second, marriage is an issue that our Founding Fathers wisely left to the states."
- "As the Nation’s primary supporter of research in the physical sciences, the DOE Office of Science led the way in creating a unique system of large-scale, specialized, often one-of-a-kind facilities for scientific discovery."
- "As children, many of us were taught never to talk to strangers. As parents and grandparents, our message must change with technology to include strangers on the Internet."
More In Marriage
- "If your neighbor has a completely different view on abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, all of those things, you still are both Americans. Neither one of you is necessarily more patriotic than the other. Neither loves their country any more than the other one does."― Phil McGraw
- "What is a television apparatus to man, who has only to shut his eyes to see the most inaccessible regions of the seen and the never seen, who has only to imagine in order to pierce through walls and cause all the planetary Baghdads of his dreams to rise from the dust."― Salvador Dali
- "I am against marriage, and I don’t give a fig for society."― Brigitte Bardot