More From Judy Biggert
- "Second, marriage is an issue that our Founding Fathers wisely left to the states."
- "Our health care system is the finest in the world, but we still have too many uninsured Americans, too high prices for prescription drugs, and too many frivolous lawsuits driving our physicians out of state or out of business."
- "As the Nation’s primary supporter of research in the physical sciences, the DOE Office of Science led the way in creating a unique system of large-scale, specialized, often one-of-a-kind facilities for scientific discovery."
More In Marriage
- "What is fascinating about marriage is why anyone wants to get married."― Alain de Botton
- "I have not supported same-sex marriage. I have supported civil partnerships and contractual relationships."― Hillary Clinton
- "It’s nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed."― Carrie Underwood