More From Judd Nelson
- "Catcher in the Rye had a profound impact on me-the idea that we all have lots of dreams that are slowly being chipped away as we grow up."
- "My Brat Pack buddies and I didn’t exactly handle celebrity very well. Success at an early age is far more difficult to handle than failure."
- "I love the rehearsal process in the theatre, and the visceral sense of contact and communication with a live audience."
More In Sports
- "I hit the ground running, without a lot of training, so I had to do whatever I could do to survive as a professional, and if that meant being that character 24/7 and acting out, I was going to do that. I lived those characters, I brought them home with me."― Nicolas Cage
- "Fans don’t boo nobodies."― Reggie Jackson
- "If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing you grandmother with her teeth out."― George Brett