More From Juan Goytisolo
- "In the Europe which was created by the Second World War, divided into two blocks, each in need of a revolution that would end the abuses and injustices of capitalism and the privileges of a bureaucratic caste, collective faith does not exist."
- "In my opinion, the most significant works of the twentieth century are those that rise beyond the conceptual tyranny of genre; they are, at the same time, poetry, criticism, narrative, drama, etc."
- "In times when religious or political faith or hope predominates, the writer functions totally in unison with society, and expresses society’s feelings, beliefs, and hopes in perfect harmony."
More In Relationship
- "Although we were never pals and occasionally butted heads, my relationship with Clinton and his wife, Hillary, made me a better journalist."― Ron Fournier
- "Clearly, the Chinese know that we want a good relationship with them."― Fred Thompson
- "What I would say about Barney Eastwood is that when our relationship worked, it worked extremely well. He had a lot of strengths as a promoter and a manager."― Barry McGuigan